Smooth Ride is a young and dynamic bike servicing company with a difference.
We offer quality, professional bike servicing onsite at your work place.
Please see below the services that we offer.
Tubeless tyre fitting
Tubeless tyres are awesome! It’s time to make the switch. We can fit your tubeless tyres for road, CX, gravel or mountain bike. You pick your ultimate tubeless tyre combo and we will fit them. We supply the sealant, tape and valve cores. We highly recommend the Peatys/Chris King valve cores that are excellent and come in lots of colours.
- £35 per wheel
- Peatys/Chris Kings valve cores – £25 for a pair
- Tubeless tyres can be supplied also – £Various
- Our humble opinions on the best tyres – £Free
New bike setup
Have you just bought a bike from Ribble or Canyon or somewhere else? It will likely come requiring some setup and assembly.
We will setup your bike perfectly so it’s safe and ready for you to enjoy the ride.
If you need any extras fitting at the same time such as bottle cages or saddle bags or tubeless tyres fitting then we can do this too.
- £45 – bike build and 20 point safety check
- £15 – mudguard fitting
- £35 per wheel – tubeless tyre fitting
- £Various – Bikepacking bag fitting